Please see our current vacancies and information on how to apply below.
This role is advertised on Linked In: HERE
To apply, send your CV and a short cover note by e mail to Lorna at email@example.com using reference: TSOFFICE1
Tarstone is a family-run, award-winning, small/medium road maintenance & repair company that maintains a history of long term service employment. We encourage and support our staff to grow and work closely to ensure good & long term working conditions. We do so by listening to their feedback and we welcome new initiatives.
Ideally, you will be driven and ambitious with at least 3 years experience in an office administrative/accounts role . You will be able to work on your own initiative, strive under pressure & have strong communication skills with a “can do” approach and attitude.
A good level of spoken and written English is essential. No prior industry knowledge is required but some experience working with and/or dealing with personnel where English is not the first spoken language would be a distinct advantage.
- Typing, compiling & preparing reports, ad hoc presentations, maintaining filing systems and other correspondence
- Liaise & provide administrative support to management, employees, sub-contractors, suppliers and clients
- Answer phone calls and manage reports/correspondence, schedule appointments, and make travel & accommodation arrangements for the work crews
- Provide time and determination to achieve and maintain the company transition from paper to online
- Accounting duties including invoicing and receivable ledgers (Sage)
- Ad hoc duties
- A second language would be an advantage and preferable, e.g., Russian, Polish, Ukrainian, Romanian, Moldovan
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From €25,000.00 per year
8 hour shift (normally 9 – 5)
Monday to Friday
We’re always keen to hear from talented people from diverse backgrounds with different strengths, who can deliver new perspectives, ideas and have a can-do attitude. If this sounds like you, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org putting the following reference code in the subject line: TSJobs2022