Book one of the upcoming CPD Seminars this Autumn
We have run these sessions for the last few years online (and can do so again if this is your preference), but ideally, we are looking to run these as face-to-face sessions, taking 1.5 – 2 hours of your time (presentation and Q&A time). So why not book one of the upcoming seminars this Autumn?
The training has been updated to reflect and respond to some of the main issues you are dealing with daily and to match your needs more closely.
Innovations that drive Road & Transport strategies in Ireland
Tarstone and EJ are continuing to combine their accredited solutions to offer you sustainable, cost saving products & services that will future proof your road and transport infrastructure.
The main goal of this seminar is to educate Local Authorities, Consultant Engineers and Transport agencies on product innovations, new materials, relevant specifications, and standards relating to the transport sector.
We will share our expertise on:
1.Standards & specification guidance
– Tii implementation of CC-SPW-04013 Mastic Asphalt in National Roads
– Crack Sealing & Joint Repair AM PAV -06059
– EN 124: 2015 revised standard, offering guidance on conformance to the relevant standards, and product selection for road furniture in all materials: ductile iron, composite, and steel.
2. Product Innovations
– Road Mastic Ironwork Reinstatement System – EJ & Tarstone combined solution
– Imprinted Asphalt for shared areas & cycle lanes
– Thermal Pothole Repairs: a greener, circular economy solution
– Chamber Asset Management system
– Composite Access Solutions
3. Future Trends for Road furniture
– Access Covers & Drainage solutions suitable for walking & cycling infrastructure for the Active Travel roll out.
– D400 Composite covers for installation on carriageways of roads.
– SMART Solutions for Intelligent Traffic Systems
4. Sustainability, Circular economy & CSR
– We will discuss our low impact, environmentally friendly initiatives that are at the forefront of our companies’ strategies and future plans
– Show how establishing Trusted Supply Chain partnerships with suppliers who are committed to designing out waste and pollution, will help organisations achieve their circular goals.
Where or how delivered?
The seminar can take place at a location convenient to your organisation or as an online Teams Event and will take approx 1.5 – 2 hours. For onsite meetings we will provide a light lunch.
Who should attend?
Directors of Services – Roads, Water & Transport
Area Engineers, Area Supervisors
Senior and Senior Executive Engineers – Roads, Water, Planning, Housing and Environment
Health & Safety Officers, Store Managers
Relevant personnel from Traffic, Transport, Active Travel, Water & Drainage, Roads (infrastructure and maintenance), Road cleansing, and Road projects.
Please feel free to forward this information within your teams and let me know at your earliest convenience who best to liaise with to set this up within your organisation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Or let me know if you’re interested, but not quite now and we’ll look to schedule something in the New Year.
Contact: Sue Eakin 087 207 0261, E: firstname.lastname@example.org