Imprinted & Coloured Asphalt
Imprinted surfacing gives a decorative block/brick paved effect on roads without the usual associated maintenance requirements. Imprint is a unique installation process that produces a realistic block/brick design directly on a bituminous surface, eliminating the extensive maintenance associated with traditional brick paving.
The cost advantages over alternatives such as brick, stone or stamped concrete are significant. Quick installation, durability, easy maintenance and design flexibility make it the product of choice for many projects.
This product is designed to provide a superior surfacing solution and can be provided in a variety of colours (black and red are predominantly used) and surface designs e.g., herringbone print, soldier course, straight brick, cobblelock and individual designs.
Where Imprinted Surface can be used:
- Traffic Calming Tables
- Raised Junctions and Ramps
- Service Areas, Laybys and Parking Bays
- Bus Bays & Cycleways
- Pedestrian Crossings and Footways
- Urban Enhancement Schemes
Benefits of an Imprinted surface:
- Visibly delineates from the rest of the road through colour and pattern
- Clearly identifies to the driver a potential shared user space
- Highlights pedestrian areas
- Low maintenance with no individual bricks or blocks to work loose under traffic in shared areas, i.e., reducing trips and fall hazards
- Highly cost effective
- No grass growth
Perfect for urban centres and residential areas!