Potholes are still a major issue for our councils!
Watch out for us out and about this week in South Dublin doing thermal pothole repairs. Could be mistaken for Australia! 😎
Thankfully each pothole repair takes under 10 minutes!
Faster ~ Cleaner ~Greener ~Superefficient
- >85% lower carbon emissions (vs standard repair processes)
- 10 mins from start to finish (one pothole)
- 100% recyclable (reuses existing failed material)
- Only 10% additional asphalt required (to course surface level)
- LPG fuelled (lowest carbon conventional fuel) and solar-enabled unit
- Jointless repairs (permanent solution)
- One self contained unit with small crew (lower noise pollution and environmental impact/ideal for nighttime or residential areas)
- See the chart below for more benefits